Crash Course in Touched by an Angel

The Show:

The premise of Touched by an Angel is simple: three angels, appearing to be human, involve themselves in people's lives with the ultimate purpose of helping them through a crisis and/or understand that God loves them. The angels do not reveal themselves until a crucial point in the story, in which their purpose is explained.


The Angels:

Monica (The Caseworker): She does most of the interaction with their human "assignments." Her sweetness and innocence sometimes gets her into trouble but she always means well. She loves God very much and only wants to please Him. She is known for her love of coffee and her lack of musical "singing" ability.

Tess (The Supervisor)
: She oversees Monica and Andrew by providing guidance and wisdom from her experience. She is sometimes known as a "grouch" but is well-respected. She is known for her beautiful singing voice.

Gloria (The Trainee): A trainee under Monica and Tess's guidance. She lacks knowledge about people, and is rather gullible.

Andrew (The Angel of Death): He's the one you see when you die. A lot of time his presence means a person is going to die. However, he also does casework, giving him more of an opportunity to positively affect people's lives.



Monica - Tess - Gloria - Andrew


Angels Unaware

Archives