Club Albertane: After Dark

04 - MMMCock - Jayson

First published on the NIfty Archive (October 29, 1997)

Sunday – 10:30 AM

“Damn!” I said, dropping my garment bag as I pulled it from the trunk of my car. 

I was running way behind schedule…the writer’s conference held at the Westin Peachtree was scheduled to start in thirty minutes and I hadn’t even checked into the hotel yet.  It seemed like I was always running late no matter what I did. 

“Oh, well,” I said to no one in particular.  “Life will go on.”  I pulled the suitcase and slammed the trunk down hard.  It made me feel a little better, anyway.  Picking up the garment bag once again, I turned toward the elevator, which would take me to the lobby.   

The elevator door opened and a giggling couple walked out.  I made a mad dash and just made it in.  I hit the button for the lobby level, feeling a slight jolt as the thing sprang to life. 

“Man, what a crappy beginning to my vacation!” I said to the wall.  “What else can go wrong?”

The doors opened to the busy lobby.  I stepped out and made my way up to the front desk, where a beautiful African-American woman smiled cordially.  “May I help you, Sir?” 

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied.  “My name is Graham.  I have a reservation.”

She made a few keystrokes and somewhere beneath the counter a printer noisily came to life.  She kneeled down and retrieved what the loud machine had spit out and then handed it to me.  “Sign here, please.”

I obliged and smiled back at her. 

“Your in room 1204, Mr. Graham,” she said, handing me my key.  “Enjoy your stay.”

“Thank you,” I replied, accepting the key.  I picked my heavy load once again and turned toward the elevator.  I wasn’t prepared for what happened next. 

From somewhere off to my right I heard a voice scream, “Look out, Tay!”  As I turned toward the voice some kid on a pair of Rollerblades broadsided me.

My bags flew in one direction, as the kid and I fell flat on the floor, the latter slamming his head against the hard, marble floor.  The offending rugrat ended up on top of me, his legs straddling my right leg.  As I opened my eyes I was met with a face full of long blond hair. 

“What in the hell…” I began, as a young guy skated up to us. 

“Way to go, Taylor,” he said.  “You trying to get us thrown out of here?”

I looked up at the source of the voice and couldn’t believe my eyes.  It was Isaac Hanson, with his brother Zachary standing next to him.  If the two of them were standing up there, then that only left one brother, Taylor.  And he was lying on top of me.

As I raised my head, my eyes met with his.  Taylor’s eyes were a beautiful deep blue that seemed to invite you inside them.  He was more gorgeous in person than any picture I’d ever seen.  I had jacked off more times than I cared to admit thinking about this fine young creature and now he was right on top of me.

I felt myself start to get excited and lifted Taylor up to avoid any further embarrassment.  Isaac put out his arm and smiled.  “Are you okay?” he asked.  Now, Ike wasn’t bad himself, and his smile was nice. 

I accepted his hand and he pulled me up from the floor.  “Uhh, thanks…” was all I managed to say. 

The three of them looked at me and laughed.  “I think he hit his head pretty hard.” Zac said, giggling.

“Shut up, dork,” Taylor snapped.  “Listen, I’m really sorry about running into you like that.  Are you going to be okay?”

“Uhh…uhh…” I stammered.  “You guys are…you’re Hanson.”  I knew I sounded stupid and immediately felt my face turn red. 

Isaac smiled again while my heart melted.  “Yeah, we are.  And who are you?”

“Jayson,” I replied, holding out my hand, which Isaac accepted and firmly shook.  “Jayson Graham.  And I’m fine, thank you.”

Zac jumped in with his arm outstretched.  “Hi, Jayson,” he said.  “I’m Zachary!”

“Yeah, I know,” I said, laughing.  Zac was adorable, but a little too young for the thoughts I was thinking. 

“Well,” Ike began, “that just leaves the clumsy one.  This is our brother, Taylor.”

Taylor stepped forward and we shook hands.  His skin felt so soft and I almost felt faint when I realized we were touching.  He smiled and his blue eyes twinkled.  “I’m sorry for knocking you down like that.  You’re gonna be okay, right?” 

Something in the way he looked at me told me that he might be thinking the same thoughts I was.  But I immediately dismissed it.  “Yes, Taylor, I’m fine.”

“So, you’re a fan, Jayson?” Taylor asked.

I melted when I heard him say my name.  Damn, he was gorgeous!  I was ashamed of the thoughts running through my head and fought hard to keep them under control.

“Oh, yeah,” I began, “hell, yeah.  You guys are hot!”  I felt myself blush at what I’d just said.  “I mean…uhh…your music is hot.”

Taylor smiled and put his hand on my shoulder, shooting electricity through my body.  “Yeah, we know what you meant.”  Again, he was giving me that look.  Or was he?

“Oh, no,” Ike said, looking off to my right. 

I turned to see the hotel manager rushing toward us with a frown on his face.  His arm was outstretched, pointing a finger at the three brothers. 

“I’ve already told you boys about skating in the hotel.”  He focused his attention on me.  “Are you alright, Sir?  I’m terribly sorry about this.”  He shot an unfavorable glance toward Hanson. 

“No, it’s okay…really.  I’m fine.”

“Are you sure, Sir?”

“Yes, Bob,” I replied, reading his nametag, which identified him as Robert.  “They didn’t mean any harm so there is no need to apologize.”  I motioned toward them.  “Besides, I’m sure they’ll never do it again.”

The brothers Hanson flashed their best puppy-dog look and said in unison, “We won’t ever do it again.”

I had to stifle a laugh.

“You see, Bob, they’ll never do it again.  Now, I know I feel much better about this, how about you?”

Bob smiled nervously and shot the boys another glance.  “Well, as long as you’re not hurt.  Thank you, Sir.  And again, I apologize.”  He turned and made his way back to the desk.

“Gee, thanks,” Ike said.  “That guy’s had it in for us ever since we got here.”

“Yeah,” Zac interjected, “you’re not the first person Taylor has creamed like that!”

Taylor punched Zac.  “Shut up, dork!”

“Cut it out, guys,” Ike said.  “So, Jayson, how long are you staying here?”

“Well, through Wednesday.  I’m here for the writer’s conference.”

“That’s cool.  We’re here for a couple local TV things.  We’re leaving on Tuesday.  You want to hang out with us tomorrow?”

I shot Ike a confused look.  “What?”

“I said, you want to hang out with us tomorrow.”

“Sure,” I said, in the dorkiest voice imaginable.  “That would be cool.”

“Yeah,” Taylor began, “I really feel bad about knocking you down like that.  I want to make it up to you.  What room are you in?”

I zoned out for a moment, thinking of all the ways I wanted Taylor to make it up to me.  “1204.”

“Cool!” Zac said.  “We’ll call you tomorrow, okay?”

“Sure, that’d be great!”  I looked at my watch.  “Oh, I have to run.  The conference starts soon and I have to carry this stuff up to my room.  It was great meeting you guys.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”
They each smiled, said good-bye, and skated off down the corridor, with the hotel manager not far behind them. 

Sunday – 9:30 PM

The first day at the conference had been exhausting but a lot of fun.  I had met several local Atlanta writers who wanted to keep in touch, and had gotten some valuable advice on the mystery novel I was writing.

But now, standing in the elevator creeping slowly up to the twelfth floor, all I could think about was a nice hot shower and falling into bed. 

The elevator slowed to a halt and I prepared to step off but noticed that it was only the ninth floor.  When the doors opened I expected to find some old couple on their way to the restaurant on the top floor, but instead was greeted by the angelic face of Taylor Hanson.

He smiled and stepped into the elevator.  “Hey!”

“Hi, Taylor,” I managed, excited by the thought of being alone with him.  “Where are Zac and Isaac?”

“Oh, they’re getting on my nerves, so I decided to take a walk.  Sometimes I just have to be myself, you know?”

“Yeah, I know what you mean.  My brother used to drive my nuts, too.”

We stood in silence for a moment and I noticed that Taylor was looking at me. 

“Jayson?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you doing anything right now?  I mean – do you mind if I hang out with you?”  He was smiling that “up-to-something” smile again. 

“You want to hang with me?”

“Yeah, sure,” he replied.  “You seem pretty cool and there’s nothing else for me to do.”

“Okay, sure,” I said, not believing my luck.  I asked the next question with a little trepidation.  “You want to go back to my room?”

“That’d be fine.”

Inside my heart was leaping and my mind was racing through the gutter.  Taylor Hanson was going to be in my hotel room.  Man, what had I done to deserve such a treat?  Then, reality set in.  Surely he wouldn’t – no way.  Besides, he was fourteen – which made it illegal.  But still, the thoughts raced through my head like a freight train.

We stepped off onto the twelfth floor and Taylor followed me to my room.  I felt his eyes checking me out from behind, but dismissed that also.  No freaking way did he want me! 

I unlocked the door and allowed Tay to walk in, taking advantage of the opportunity to see how his baggy jeans just slightly hinted at the cute little ass that was hidden inside.  He was wearing a white t-shirt and a blue, long-sleeved button up that really brought his eyes.  He made his way over to the desk, where my laptop was sitting with a pile of papers beside it.

“You said you were a writer, right?” he asked.

“Yeah, I try anyway.”

“Well, that’s cool.  Ike has been working on this sci-fi novel for a little while now.  I don’t think he’ll ever finish it, though.”  He turned back towards me.  “What kind of stuff do you write?”

“Oh, science-fiction, mysteries, that kind of stuff.  I’m working on a story now about your song ‘Yearbook.’”

His eyes widened.  “Really?  You’re writing a story based on one of our songs?”

“Yeah,” I smiled.  “I’m trying to solve the mystery of where Johnny went.”

“Is this it?” he asked, pointing to the pile of papers.  “May I see it?”

“Sure,” I said.  “It’s not finished, but you’re welcome to take a look at it.”

He picked up a few pages and looked through them. “This looks pretty cool.  Please send us a copy when you’re through, okay?”

I blushed.  “Uhh, sure, if you want one.”

“We love getting stuff from fans.”

“Yeah, I’ve sent you tons of letters, but haven’t gotten a response.”

“Sorry about that,” Tay said.  “We got so much mail.”

“I know, I understand.  I just asked for an autographed picture, that’s all.”

“Well, listen,” Tay offered.  “Before you leave I’ll get you one, okay?”

“That’d be cool!” I said, a little too enthusiastically.  “Sorry.”

Taylor smiled and approached me.  “That’s okay, Jayson.”  He sat down on the bed.  “So, tell me, what is it you like about our music?”

“Well,” I said, sitting down beside him.  “It’s unique.  You have your own style.  And you harmonize extremely well…and then, there’s your voice.”

“What is it about my voice?” he asked, scooting closer to me.

I cleared my throat, feeling a little embarrassed. “Well, it’s hot.  Your voice does things to me.”

“What kinds of things?” Taylor asked, putting his hand on my leg.

“Uhh, well, it gets me off.”  I felt the blood rush to my cock as Taylor’s hand moved closer and closer to my groin. 

“I get you hard?  You mean, like right now?”

“Uhh, yeah, you do.  You’re gorgeous, Taylor.”

“Thank you,” he said, grinning.  “I’d like to get you off now.  Do you mind?”

Before I could answer his hand was massaging my cock through my jeans.  He leaned in closer and our lips met.  He smelled of CKBe and he tasted so good.  Our tongues touched and danced together for a moment as he continued to rub my hard dick through my pants. 

Suddenly, I pulled away.

“What’s wrong?”  he asked.

“Well, you’re fourteen and I’m, well, I’m too old to be doing this.”

“Oh, come on, Jayson,” Taylor said.  “Who am I going to tell?  And could you imagine what it would do if I did.  I can just see the headlines now.  I want you, Jayson.  I’ve always liked older guys and I’ve never been with any guy before.  I want you to be my first.”

He leaned in and kissed me again.  I thought for a moment and realized that I would never get this opportunity again.  I smiled.  “Okay, but there’s one thing wrong.”  I reached back and pulled the band that was holding his golden locks, which fell to his shoulders.  “There, now everything is perfect.”

  We leaned back on the bed and he climbed on top of me, straddling my leg again.  Our hard cocks rubbed together as Taylor moved his hips up and down while kissing my neck.   He continued to hump me as my hands moved down to his cute round ass, cupping his cheeks in my hands. 

I let out a moan as Taylor kissed his way down my chest.  He unbuttoned my jeans and yanked the zipper down.  My cock stood straight up out from the fly in my boxers.  Taylor smiled as he began jacking it up and down. 

“Oh, man…Taylor.” I said.

“Jayson, I want to suck you,” Taylor said, almost begging.  “I want you so bad.”

“Oh, yeah,” was all I could say.  I still couldn’t believe that this was actually happening to me – I mean, this was absolutely incredible.

Taylor’s tongue touched the tip of my cock and I let out a moan.  He looked up and smiled at me as he took all of me into his mouth.  He moved up and down, sucking greedily, pausing every few seconds to tickle my head.  He was driving me crazy.

“Taylor,” I said.

“Mmmmm,” was Taylor’s reply, tonguing my dick like a popsicle.  His eyes met mine and he paused long enough to say, “You taste so good, Jayson.” 

He then took me in until I felt myself touch the back of his throat.  He was obviously enjoying this as much as I was.  I swear he appeared to be smiling with my cock in his mouth.  Running my fingers through his gorgeous hair, I leaned back as he continued to please me.

“Oh, man,” I moaned.  “Oh, Taylor!”

My hips were thrusting up and down as Taylor continued to suck with me with his beautiful mouth.  His head bobbed faster and faster as he greedily sucked as if his life depended on it.  I was getting so close…I felt it deep within, but I wanted to hold out as long as I could. 

I strained and struggled to hold it in as long as I could.  “Ahhh,” I yelled, as I shot my wad into Taylor.  He slurped and sucked, making little moaning sounds, still bobbing his head.  Satisfied that I’d spent my load, he raised his head and licked his lips.

Taylor climbed on top of me again, smiling.  “Jayson, you tasted really good.”  There was a little bit of cum left on his chin and as he leaned in to kiss me, I licked it off of him.  Then, we kissed passionately again, our tongues dancing.  I could taste my own cum in his mouth as my hands moved around and grabbed his boyish ass. 

He pumped up and down, grinding his hard cock into me.  I rolled him over on his back and kissed him some more.  My right hand caressed his cheek: his skin was baby soft and sexy.  Both of my hands grabbed his head and I dove in again for more kissing.  Taylor took me willingly, jabbing his tongue into my mouth.  I kissed him hard and long, moving down to his neck. 

I reached down to his waist, grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it up to his neck.  I buried my head into his chest, licking it…pausing to suck on his nipple.  His skin smelled and tasted sweet.  Taylor ran his hands through my hair as his small frame bucked each time my tongue touched a new spot.  He was very sensitive to my touch.  And he was also very aroused.

I kissed my down to his stomach and unbuttoned his jeans.  Slowly pulling the zipper, I saw that he was wearing plaid boxers.  “Boxers make me hot, Taylor.”

His hard little dick poked upward and I could see a damp spot of pre-cum.  I unbuttoned the fly and unveiled my gift.  It wasn’t huge, but it was Taylor’s…and it was beautiful.  It has hard and pink and soft.  His blond pubic hair crowned it nicely and I ran my fingers through it. 

Taylor moaned.  “Suck it, Jayson,” he said.  “I want you to suck my dick.”

I smiled and wasted no time.  I took Taylor into my mouth and immediately began sucking him.  His hips exploded with motion, causing him to go deeper inside my mouth.  I tongued his head…teasing it. 

“Oh, yeah…” Taylor screamed.  “Oh.”

I bobbed up and down, tasting his sweet cock, wishing that I could have him all the time.  He felt so good inside me.  He was so beautiful.  I looked up at him.  His eyes were closed, and his head was reared back.  His hands were clutching a pillow. 

I continued sucking taking him in and out, each time deeper into my mouth.  “Oh, Jayson,” he said.  “I’m going to cum!”

I immediately began moving faster, feeling Tay’s cock begin to convulse.  “Oh,” he screamed.  “Ohhhhh!”  As he shot his wad of teen-cum into my mouth, I couldn’t help but notice how much his moan had sounded like him before the second verse of “Where’s the Love.” 

His hot juice tasted so good in my mouth and I swallowed every last bit of it.  “Man, Jayson,” Taylor began, “that was incredible.”

I climbed on top of him and we kissed again.  His beautiful blue eyes twinkled at me as we lay there holding each other. 

After a few moments of silence, Taylor said, “So, was I any good?”

I smiled.  “Tay, it was a dream come true for me.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely.  I can’t tell you how many times I’ve jacked off thinking about you.  You are so hot.  I wish we could do this all the time.”

“I jack off a lot,” Taylor said.  “But it’s nothing like what you just did to me.”  He put on an evil grin.  “We’re not leaving for a couple more days, Jayson.  Maybe we could do this again.”

I smiled and we kissed again. 

Wednesday – 11:00 AM

It was time to say good-bye to the writer’s conference and I sighed as I lugged my bags up to the front desk.  This week had brought so many things.  I’d met and hung out with my favorite band.  I’d met and made out with my favorite band’s favorite member.  Life was good.

Unfortunately, Taylor and I had not gotten another opportunity to enjoy each other, but it didn’t matter.  Once had been enough, and maybe another opportunity would arise.

Still dreaming of Taylor, I handed the key to the clerk.  She made a few keystrokes.  “Mr. Graham?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“There was something left for you here.  I’ll be right back.”  She disappeared and returned with a manila envelope.  It was plain, except for my name carelessly written on the outside. 

I thanked the clerk, made the elevator ride to the parking level and loaded the car.  Pausing a moment in the driver’s seat, I ripped open the envelope.  Inside was an 8x10 glossy of none other than Hanson, autographed by each of the three guys. 

“Glad we ran into you in Atlanta!” it read.  I chuckled as I peered down upon Taylor’s angelic face.
   
Next

Previous

Archives